Do you have a Summer Bucket List? What are some of the things you want to do this Summer?
Here are the goals that Al and I have planned for these oh-so-short months:
- Go to the Drive-In (last year Alessandro fell asleep and we only stayed for one movie!)
- See a movie or concert under the stars (maybe at New Center Park)
- Spend all day lounging at the beach (we like Camp Dearborn)
- Go strawberry picking (the Freep has a great handy map that we'll use to pick our spot)
- Do something fun with our nieces and nephews
- Go to The Rainforest (at the Cleveland Zoo)
- Learn to swim underwater without plugging my nose
- Attend Trivia Night @ Woodbridge Pub
It's definitely not too much to ask for, right?!
Happy Summer to everyone and I hope you take advantage of life and do all you can to enjoy the Summer before it's gone! (That's not supposed to sound cryptic, but I see how it might).