12.06.2011

Are you or are you not in the Christmas spirit this year?

I am.

This is partly why.


But I know that others are not.  And there's nothing wrong with that.  Just wondering what the consensus is this year.  

I've been secretly listening to 100.3 while Alessandro isn't looking--all Christmas music, all the time.  My current favorite song is You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.  "I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half-foot-pole."  Such a cute song. 

Alessandro and I haven't had television for seven months now, and I have not missed it at all.  Until now.  Knowing that I'm missing out on all those Christmas movies is killing me.  And for some reason we do not have Home Alone on DVD, which is like a crime.  

Yes, we have Netflix.  And we are two episodes away from finishing with the series of Oz, so after all those characters get shanked, we're queing up some Xmas favs.  Besides Home Alone and A Christmas Story, what are your favorite Christmas movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment