6.11.2012

The Birth of ABC Bear II

As I mentioned last week, we took Maya to Build-A-Bear for her Birthday.  This is a tradition we created with our nieces and nephews for their birthdays.

If you have 5 minutes, check out this video clip to see Maya in action.  



That's not Maya being shy.  That's just Maya not really wanting to do everything that the stranger is telling her to do.  Notice how she picks and chooses which directions she wants to follow and which ones she doesn't.  Story of her life.

Maya named her bear ABC Bear after a bear that my sister had growing up.  My sis still has the bear and Maya has recently come to love it.





After bearmaking, we had pizza in the food court.



Then we headed to Ava's first ever soccer game!  Where Maya did this...




And Ava was cute as a button!




And Maya didn't want to be included in this cute family photo.


After leaving the soccer game, Alessandro and I went home and took a nap.  Dang it's good being an Aunt and Uncle!


P.S.  As I was writing this post, I realized that I never posted about CJ's day at Build-A-Bear.  And I would never deprive the internet of such cuteness, so that's up tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment