12.10.2012

CJ in Lafayette Park


My handsome nephew, CJ, turned 5 the other day.  Insanely old.  Earlier this Fall, when he was a young 4 year old, he came over to hang out and we went to play in Lafayette Park.  CJ fell in love with the tire swing.  He ran full speed to it when he saw it and had a smile on his face the entire time he swung on it.  He told me that he was going to ask his Dad to put one up in his yard.  I told him he had to find a tire first, and he said, "No, that's okay, we'll just take the one off of our truck."   

I had such a great time watching him have so much fun on the swing.  I hope you do too.








And if you had any doubt about how precious and sweet of a boy CJ is, please see Exhibit A:


A tire swing skateboard.  That's right.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/18/2013

    Savеd as а favorіte, І reallу like
    your web site!

    Fееl frеe to visit mу website; hcg weight loss
    Also see my website - lose weight

    ReplyDelete