2.25.2014

Belle Isle

A few friends and I try to schedule a photo shoot in a different area of the City each year.  With Belle Isle recently becoming Michigan's 102nd state park, I thought I would post some photos I took on the Island during the Summer of 2012. 

Hope you enjoy!



















I love Belle Isle, even with all of its faults.  It's serene, beautiful and unique.   I am excited to think of what the new changes mean for the Island, but at the same time a bit scared in a selfish kind of way.  I like the Island just the way it is.

*********************************
To read more about my love for the island, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures. I love the angle you used to get the flowers in front of the cityscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do try : )

      Delete