2.01.2014

Remembering the Good Times

Maybe it's because it looks like this outside these days...






...but I am really looking forward to the biking season.  I can hardly wait to bike everywhere and anywhere possible. 

In the meantime, here are two of my best biking memories from this past summer if you're interested. 

One Saturday in July, CJ and I biked through Lafayette Park and took the Dequindre Cut down to the river and back to Eastern Market for ice cream.  Ah, the good times.










 

In September, my Auntie and I rode in Tour De Troit.  It's a 30 mile bike ride around the city and probably one of my favorite and most-anticipated events of the year.  It's that much fun.
 

 

My Aunt's pants are awesome and so is she.




This event ended with good beer and even better chili from Slows.

And although not quite a bike, I'm also looking forward to letting this bad boy loose on the streets.  



Only what, 1, 2 more months at the most?  We can do this Detroit!  Just remember the good times.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/01/2014

    More like 3 - 4 months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alessandro, is this you? Sounds like it.

      Delete
  2. So glad MIC is back in action! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete