4.25.2014

So proud of my boo!

Alessandro is nearing the end of his post-baccalaureate teacher certification program and he's going out with a bang.  

Not only did he receive this grade and positive feedback on his recent project, but he was also awarded a competitive academic scholarship for next semester! 



I secretly look over all of his projects before he hands them in (I have to sneak because he doesn't let me look at his stuff anymore due to some Type A personality traits I exhibited early on when he first started school) and I can honestly say that I am impressed with the exercises, lesson plans and study guides he prepares for his imaginary high school students.  I could never come up with those things.  His future students are lucky! I am very proud of him and his accomplishments!  

Keep up the good work, Al!  (You better or things could get crazy up in here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment