Is it just me or can you not feel the joy of these kids in these pictures? They love each other almost as much as I love each of them.
Here's the run down on the crew and my attempt to explain them in one word if I had to:
- Ava, age 7, loves fashion, baking, Lab Rats and being a big sister. In one word, perfect.
- Saverio, age 6, loves Super Mario, tacos, the weather and Alessandro. One word, inquisitive.
- CJ, age 6, loves bike riding, cartwheels, olives, hard boiled eggs and helping people. One word, fun!
- Victoria, age 5, loves reading to people, making art, dancing and learning how to play volleyball. One word, outgoing.
- Maya, age 5, loves rings, hiding people's phones, donuts, Rocco and Vito. One word, unique.
- Francesca, age 3, loves girls, especially her Aunties, doing what her sister does, and hot dogs. One word, sweet.
- Enzo, age 1, loves his mom, changing his mind, and playing. One word, curious.
And for fun, I asked Alessandro for one word too without looking at my list and he said:
- Ava, sweet.
- Saverio, funny.
- CJ, Superman.
- Victoria, crazy.
- Maya, unique.
- Francesca, sweet.
- Enzo, adventurous.