I have an anxious feeling that this Summer is going to pass me by this year, even though it really has only just begun. There is so much I want to do and I don't know if there's enough time. So instead of going outside and experiencing this warm Summer evening, I thought I'd stew about it here in front of my computer screen. Yeah, good plan.
Here's what I need to experience this Summer, organized for my convenience:
- Wednesday Night at the Movies at New Center Park - Casablanca (June 18), Jurassic Park (June 25), Close Encounters of the Third Kind (July 30), The Breakfast Club (August 20), 2001: A Space Odyssey (August 27).
- Yoga on the Riverfront
- Zoomance at the Detroit Zoo (July 10 or August 21) (This event comes highly recommended).
- Soiree on the Greenway (August 7)
- Kayaking on the Detroit River courtesy of Detroit River Sports (Sundays)
- Ride the Cut with CJ
- Go swimming with the nieces and nephews
- Boys Night Sleepover with Saverio and CJ
- Girls Night Sleepover with Ava, Maya, Victoria and Francesca
- Jazz Fest (August 29 - September 1)
- Bike rides, bike rides, bike rides
- Walk the Isle with my Auntie
Sounds like an excellent Summer to me.
And here are other bucket lists of the past.